Our best-selling Maxtrix Kids low bunk bed with stairs creates the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters! Stacked design allows you to sleep two without losing valuable floor space.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Ample headroom between top and bottom beds make this a perfect choice for growing kids + adults too!
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space.
Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix bunks are tested to hold 800 lbs PER bed!
Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Choose from straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or easy to climb angle ladder + handrail.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual beds or turn them into lofts.
Maxtrix Low Bunk Bed with Stairs
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
L: 100.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 61.5"
Twin XL / Twin XL
L: 104.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 61.5"
L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"
Full XL / Full XL
L: 104.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"