Transition your toddler out of the crib and into our safe + functional daybed. Front and back guardrails keep little ones secure. Full size = extra room for snuggling today, and space to grow into tomorrow. Since its the foundation of the Maxtrix system, your child’s first bed can also be their only bed!
Maxtrix Full Toddler Bed
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bed.
Keep your child safe and secure as they transition out of the crib and into their first bed.
Standard full size provides extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents. Also serves as comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Industry-leading 16” tall guardrails prevent little ones from rolling out. Half length rail at front leaves opening for easy access in and out of bed.
Guardrails remove easily when no longer needed.
Pair with underbed storage drawers to help keep rooms tidy, or trundle bed perfect for hosting sleepovers. Add colorful fabric top tent to turn up the fun and create an adorable playhouse.
The ideal toddler bed, but we know how quickly kids grow and needs change. As the foundation to the Maxtrix system, it easily converts into a loft, a bunk, or simply use as a basic full bed.
L: 80" x D: 57.5" x H: 30.75"
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.