Our low corner loft is just that – two low loft beds connected in a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Staircase is safe for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, perfect for stashing toys to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
***Can be assembled “mirror image”, but staircase must be placed on long side.
Maxtrix Twin Low Corner Loft Bed with Ladder + Stairs
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and standard Twin or Full size, as well as Twin XL and Full XL.
Twin + Twin: Stairs on the Left
L: 122.5" x D: 100.75" x H: 50.75"
Twin + Twin: Stairs on the Right
L: 143.25" x D: 80" x H: 50.75"